Our vision is to transform the currently derelict Erskine Building into a vibrant community facility in the heart of Dunfermline.
We deliver services that change lives and enrich community life.
THE COMPANY is established as an expression of christian love, to provide facilities, activities and services with and for a wide spectrum of people, groups and communities of interest in Dunfermline and its neighbouring towns and villages, Fife and Scotland through:
- the advancement of Citizenship or Community Development
- the advancement of Arts, Heritage and culture
- the Relief of those in need due to age, ill-health, disability, financial hardship or other disadvantage.
- the advancement of Education
- the advancement of Religion
- the provision of Recreational facilities or the organisation of Recreational Activities
Our service reflects the principles of caring, honesty, respect, inclusion, security and transparency that are at the heart of all that we aim to achieve.
Caring: We care about the people we serve and we hope to create good-natured, fair and kind relationships between us.
Honesty: We serve with integrity, trust and sincerity.
Respect: We honour the uniqueness of the people we work with and we act with courtesy and humility.
Inclusion: Our service is inclusive and treats all people and groups as equals.
Security: We can be relied upon to provide safe and dependable services in a well-managed facility.
Transparency: We provide clear leadership of excellent services that are effectively monitored and evaluated.